• image01

    NxM Business Solutions

NxM Business Solutions




NxM’s goal is to develop and provide the market’s best electronic document handling and logistics solutions based on Dynamics NAV / Navision.

Electronic document management must be an efficient and strategic product that provides users with a clear overview and options for integration with other systems.

 NxM solutions for logistics are based on smooth integration and efficient handling of electronic documents. NxM focuses on moving data from A to B with options for handling special circumstances and any electronic document that makes trading with customers and suppliers more efficient and reduces manual routines.

Dynamics NAV handles 80% of a company’s needs for logistics management, while the remaining 20% ​​is typically covered by specialist systems. NxM has developed a market-leading EDI module for managing electronic documents.



NxM can scale the installation based on the company’s specific business needs whether it be pure EDI document management systems or integration across systems built on the principles of ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).



 Logo MDN Hjemmeside Junnov16